Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Build: Wainscoting and Crown

It's going to be too hard to try and seperate the posts about the build as so many things are happening at once. I think my posts from here on out will be lots of mish mash but that's ok, it means we are getting closer...

The crown has been added to the top of the cabinets
and the trim has been added to the bottom
The newel posts at the bottom of the stairs

Hard to believe Jason was going to add EVEN MORE detail....and he sure would have if he had  more time
Wainscoting and more trimwork is going up around the house. Here is the hallway upstairs between the kids bedrooms and the master
And just a few photos of Austin helping to clean up around the house.....

What a big helper! I wish I honestly had more time to take better photos, comment more on what's happening, and talk about all of Jason's hard work but I can't say it enough how crazy life is. At least I am finding some time to document what I can. Whew!

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea......I get really far behind and get so tired that I barely write all the comments that I wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a good helper you have! I am very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today your son has grown up and helps you even more, I hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that newel post cap?! I am looking for that EXACT look!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    i was wondering if the handrail is centered on the post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the newel post at the bottom of the stairs. Can you provide any details on how you built it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS