Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love this Crib

After waiting over 14 weeks for it to arrive, we were finally able to put the crib together in the room! When I say we..... I mean that I watched while Jason put it together in what seemed like two seconds.

 My favorite part about the next picture is that Lily is so excited that someone is finally down to her level. She couldn't stay away from the crib while we were on the floor putting it together. Maybe she thinks it's for her...


 Ahhh, the beautiful Baby's Dream Furniture Legendary Curve Expresso Crib!! I can't wait to add some beautiful bedding, mobile, and of course the name above the crib!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ours! Get the teething rubber on the inside though before the chewing stage starts or it will look like a beaver had some fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS