Sunday, December 18, 2011

Austin visits Santa

One of the first things I thought of when I was put on bedrest was, 'Can I still bring Austin to see Santa?'. I definitely didn't want to miss out on that activity! Thankfully this week my ultrasound was normal and my doctor thought I could slowly increase my activity over the next week in hopes that I can do more and the contractions stay away. Today we took the trip to the mall and stood in the long line so Austin could get his chance on Santa's lap. I just prayed that Austin wouldn't cry but I knew that he wasn't going to smile. Just like the visit to the Easter bunny, Austin was tired and just didn't know what to think. He kept looking back at Santa like 'Who are you?'. But we got some pics and that's all that matters.


After Santa, we let him ride on some of the mall toys to see that dimpled smile!

I was not only excited about the trip to Santa and that success, but then I picked up some winter boots for Austin for a great deal. The boots complete his winter outfit and now once we finally get some good snow, we can dress Austin up and take him sledding at Grandma and Grandpa's. I can't wait!! Although, Jason and I just got done telling my Dad to stop including snow in his prayers for Christmas since we start building on the house this week. We need the ground to be clear and the weather to crank up a notch or two so Jason doesn't freeze too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS