Sunday, June 26, 2011

We Met Sophie at The Zoo

Such a beautiful weekend to head out and take Austin on his first trip to the zoo. We went to Binder Park Zoo near Battle Creek and Beth came along even though she is 39 weeks pregnant. I was hoping if we walked enough we could put her into labor since I am so anxious to meet Baby Behnke. Didn't happen.........BUT we did have a lot of fun!


With Jason being gone the whole month of June, I kinda wanted to trade spots with this Red Panda......
Now here's the best part!! We got to feed the giraffes! I am sure if Austin could talk he would have called it a 'Sophie', but needless to say, he was fearless. So I gave him the leaf......
The giraffe couldn't resist and about ate Austin's whole arm......
And I thought it was hilarious.....
Beth's turn!!! Now you see it.........

Now you don't.........

You got any more??
It was the best part of the zoo by far.

Hard to be afraid of a llama with such crazy teeth....
Even though we spent hours walking around, Beth didn't go into labor.....but it should be any day now that Austin will have a new friend!! I am so happy that Austin wasn't afraid of anything. I can't wait to come back again!

2 comments:

  1. awww I love the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you Monday! Austin is getting so big! Give him a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS