Monday, July 2, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa

Where would we be without Grandma and Grandpa? I for one thing, would be bald! Yup, I would have pulled out all of my hair by now. They are lifesavers and we are lucky to have them. But I know they would turn around and say they are lucky to have us too. We have lots of fun moments on our weekends together that are sometimes countered by our not so fun moments.....but we wouldn't take any of them back for a second!

Grandpa and Austin do lots of fun things together. They do projects around the house.....like scraping the deck before it gets stained....and other boy stuff.......
And Grandma and Ava spend lots of time snuggling together.....and having girl talk.....
And I get to sit back and watch it all....taking photos here and there....and most importantly joining in on all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS