Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ava: 15 months

How do I describe Ava at 15 months old? Silly, stubborn, chatty, content....
She's got a huge heart and loves to snuggle. She is truly letting me cherish her being my last baby.
She is a girly girl yet can wrestle her brother to the ground any day.
She loves jewelry! Can't get enough of it. Put it on her wrists and ankles and don't wear any around her that you aren't prepared to take off and let her play with.
She loves food. All food.

Here's the belly to prove it.
She talks.....A LOT. She repeats and says so many words already. I think this may be part of the reason she hasn't really walked a lot yet. She is so focused on words.
She has shown us she can walk on her own but just doesn't prefer it yet. Which is odd since she gets frustrated at times when she can't get somewhere by holding on to things.
I barely even recognized when this little lady got her molar. Austin's teething seemed much worse to me. Maybe she expresses it differently but it hasn't been nearly as traumatizing as when we went through it with Austin.
She has already started quite the shoe collection however we expected her feet to be a tad bigger and yet they are still quite tiny. Maybe she inherited her Grandma's petite feet.

I am sure the next blog post will have her running away from me.....it won't be long......I better soak this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS