Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let it Snow

Let it snow....or not.......
Michigan weather has been nothing short of disappointing for those that want lots of snow to ski or snowboard. Since I have never done either, I don't really care. I'd actually prefer for there to be less snow, but then I wouldn't get to watch the kiddos and all the fun they have playing in it.  On this occasion, they loved the opportunity to get outside and go 'sliding' as Austin calls it. 

I couldn't help but stare at Ava as she experienced snow for the first time.




We didn't need to go farther than my parents backyard.
Austin was even excited to pull his little sister around. Thank the Lord Ava is so content doing whatever her big brother wants to do. 


Austin loves to stare out the dining room windows at the neighborhood kids sledding down the hills. Even though it's a joy to watch.....I can't help but anticipate the spring and summer when the lake thaws and we can finally feel the sand in our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS