Sunday, October 16, 2011

Winter Hat

Other than when Austin was in the hospital, this boy just won't wear anything on his face or head! We found that out early on in the summer when we bought Austin a cute hate and a pair of sunglasses. Neither item could stay on his head without a fit. So when we knew winter was on its way, I didn't even consider buying a hat just yet, knowing that Austin wouldn't keep it on anyway. Today, my mom and I were shopping and found a cute grey hat that kinda matches his winter coat. We couldn't help but buy it anyway, in hopes he would get used to it. To our suprise, he wore it around without any fuss! We didn't dare velcro the straps in case he would feel too confined.



Too cute buddy! I can't wait to play in the snow with you....well, I can because I want fall to last longer, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS