Saturday, March 12, 2011

These Hands

It is these precious little hands that I can't keep my eyes off of.....

These hands can't stay out of Austin's mouth. It's so neat to watch him discover his own hands. There are times when he finds them and it's almost a suprise to him that they are attached to his own body.

It is these hands that move so fast these days that make getting a picture without blur impossible!
It is these hands that Austin is discovering to touch and to feel. He holds on to his dog and snuggles tight and grips my fingers with such strength.

Who wouldn't love these little hands?

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute - I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! I'm glad you find a moment to blog on the weekends. I can't get enough of your little guy (and updates from you too).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS