Monday, July 21, 2014

Fourth of July: 2014

Wow, the 4th of July just came and went like the blink of an eye. We were blessed with a beautiful day. While I had the kids dressed and they were clean, I quickly plopped them on the wooden crate and told them if they did good they could have a sucker. Suckers trump all bribes at our house. I better make sure to have some on hand when we get our family pictures taken in September!
I'm glad that I got so many to choose from because my favorite is those giggles from Austin that bring out a real smile rather than his fake 'cheese' smile. His cheese smile for some reason makes him look like a pirate with one eye winked and a smile off to the side of his face. Now you'll be able to spot that fake smile from him :)

Grandma and her Ava. I seriously love red, white, and blue. I love it so much I just might keep up the decor until Christmas.
Once I set up my camera and give it to my mom, she knows what to do. Just Keep Clicking! So this is the one that turned out, out of 30.
Austin had a blast pretending to surf!


Ava would much rather run from board to board.
Aunt Fran enjoyed watching the kids run around and play. Lily enjoyed Aunt Fran's company :)
Kate and Austin were marching in the water and chasing each other.

The water is so nice and refreshing right now.
Ava kept waiting patiently for her turn to reel in a fish.
She was guaranteed to touch a fish if she just stuck to Boppa's side.
Love this. Lots of family. Fishing, boating, playing, and laughing. It never gets old. It might get old to read about since this seems like how it is at every summer holiday at our house but I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS