Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ava: 4 months

This little girl is rolling, rolling, rolling........

I feel so blessed to have a little sleeper on my hands! She is already sleeping 9p-7a on the weekends which gives me a little time back to myself at night. It also gives Austin and I some special time together before she gets up in the morning. We are spending all of our weekends over at Grandma and Grandpa's house since Jason is working on the house and Ava is loving taking her naps on their waterbed.

She is interested in all the action.....all the time. She wants to be sitting up watching Austin's every move.

I remember Austin eating a little more at this age, but she just went up to 5oz bottles and seems to be hitting a growth spurt right now.

She seems to go everywhere with me even when I run errands because now....having one child is super easy!

Always trying to let her in on the fun by dipping those adorable piggies in the pool.....
My little ruffle butt
Can't believe next month I'll be making baby food already like I did with Austin.....it might be time to get him accustomed to a booster seat so Ava can start using the high chair.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she has changed so much in the last month! All of a sudden she looks more like a "baby" and less like a newborn. That huge smile is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS