Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sophie used her passport

Who knew that this little expensive giraffe would become an item that Austin would attach to the most right now. Since teething is running our evenings lately, Austin has been chewing on Sophie every night. So of course when we went to Grandma and Grandpa's last weekend to visit, we HAD to bring Sophie in case we had a teething meltdown. I made sure to pack Sophie before we left, but she snuck back out and we didn't realize it until we were an hour away and back home. At first, Grandma suggested overnighting Sophie since she knew how much we depended on that giraffe. I said "Nah, we'll be ok for the week...." Yeah, right is all I have to say. Two days later, I was begging my mom to send her to us.

 The excitement in his face was priceless!
 She hasn't left his sight since she arrived!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS