Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Austin's First Thanksgiving

Here I was worrying about how Austin would only be a week old or maybe less at Christmas, and sure enough, he showed me! Coming into the world 4 weeks early and was a week and a half old for Thanksgiving!
Picture is a tad blurry but it's the only pic we got of our complete family!
Our extended family was so excited to spend more time with Austin since they all live in Grand Rapids and we are 45 minutes away in Kalamazoo. So even though some of the cousins were spending Thanksgiving with their other side of the family, they made a special stop over just to see Austin.
Uncle Jarred meets Austin for the first time
Amazing spread of food as always!
My Aunt Carol bought Austin a unique Christmas ornament. You get to place their little feet in the mold!
Ta-da! Now I have an excellent imprint of those little feet!
Proud Grandparents.....Austin's awake in this photo which is incredibly rare since he sleeps 20 hours out of the day right now.
Fabulous First Thanksgiving with Austin being passed around all day.....I only got to see him when he was hungry but that's ok because I still get him mostly to myself during the day for 10 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS