Monday, February 29, 2016

Frozen 4th Birthday Party

I loved how this party turned out! It seemed more sophisticated than just posting Elsa everywhere in the house. A lot more snowflake/frozen with a hint of Elsa!

Thanks to Nealon Design for the adorable invites.  I just loved the sequin looking front and the font was very frozen-esque! Not to mention the ribbon to close it! Adorable.
This cake gets a huge portion of this blog. It was amazing and the pictures don't do it justice. Thanks to Sweet Tree's Cottage Bakery for outdoing yourself on this one.





That castle was pure sugar! And sure enough the birthday girl took a good bite out of it!
Loved loved loved the table setting. Thanks to my Mom for sewing the table skirt.
The tissue paper flowers are by Martha Stewart and were picked up at Michaels Craft Stores. The link will take you to the same ones on Amazon.
The sticks were bought even though I tried to have my husband DIY them for me. I didn't buy enough spray paint and by the time he started, they were bought from a local store so here's a link to something similar .
I loved the height and texture they gave to the party
Here's a big pullback of the table. We used fishing line to hang the poms and lanterns from the ceiling.

I always like to make the kids banner. Even if it'd be easier to buy from Etsy. I enjoy making them with the Cricut
Need color somewhere? Just add bows!

Little DIY milk cartons are perfect for having guests bring home a variety of candy at the end of the party.

Candy in mason jars is a must for every party!
I always buy matching colored candy from Party City

The cake pops were a huge hit and were gone so fast! I'll have to make sure to get them for the next party! These were also made by Sweet Tree's Cottage Bakery. Someone even said and I quote, "these are better than starbucks!"
 Loved how she snuck Olaf into this number 4!


 Seriously! The details on these cookies are crazy awesome. Also by Sweet Tree's Cottage Bakery. What can't she do?



 Snowflake wands and be found here
 Sprispals made a custom necklace and headband for Ava which she just loved!

Instead of favor bags, we used these mini lunch pals from Party City.
My talented cousin drew me an Olaf on poster board and my talented Mom put the poster together. So thankful my family loves a good party just as much as I do!!

 Photo booth goodies!
Got my family to try them out!  
 a
 Such good sports Faasse Family! We joked this should be their Christmas card!!
And here's the birthday girl, although she wouldn't even let you call her Ava, it's Elsa!
 ummm that look though!
 I remember when I bought her that Olaf from Toys R 'us. It was bigger than she was!
And my cousin Kate wore her Olaf costume just for Ava! I think she was pretty happy about that!

It was such a beautiful party and so much fun! I haven't taken down the decorations hanging over the dining table. I think those are going to stay up for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS