Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July

How is it that kiddos look so adorable all decked out in red, white, and blue?! Here is my first attempt at getting photos of Austin and Ava together...
I can imagine Ava was wondering what we were doing trying to make her sit by herself since we only have a few moments to get a shot before she starts to fall over.

One of my favorites by far.....my buddy and his dimples...
Here he is enjoying the view from Aunt Carol's deck
Aunt Carol enjoying some Ava time
Ava and her Great Great Aunt Fran

It was nice to spend the day with family. Once Austin got exhausted, my mom and I decided to take him for a stroller ride so he could nap. He fell asleep before we even left the driveway! We ended up walking for at least an hour and a half while Austin snoozed. The only problem was that it was 90 degrees and we were drenched with sweat when we got back. Jason spent the day working on the house since he just got back from annual training and didn't want to feel so far behind. I think we need to somehow stick a few more holidays in the middle of the week in the summer....it was such a nice day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS