Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ava: 2 months

Now the fun part begins, although it's all been fun, but what I am talking about is the smiling and the cooing.

Ava has been such a good eater and it will be fun to see what her stats look like at her appointment. I am NOT looking forward to those darn shots, do we ever get a break? Between her and Austin, looks like I will be the bad parent for another 2 years as I take the kids to their appointments for those dreadful shots.

She has been sleeping 6 hour chunks at night just recently. I remember Austin slept through the night consistently when I went back to work at 12 weeks with him, so I am hoping Ava will follow. I don't expect it now since I have to go back to work a few weeks earlier since I had all that time off with bedrest.

It's been fun taking photos of her.... when she lets me. It's fun to practice on my precious little girl. Although I don't feel like she is so little anymore since the 3 month clothing is being stretched in all directions.




We have been able to keep up with a nice morning routine that should work out great when I go back to work next week, but I am fearful of the days I have to be in surgery. Those days I have to be at work at 6:45, thankfully daycare opens at 6:30. Those mornings will be slightly hectic but I am sure if I get up early, I will be just fine. I refuse to get up earlier than 5, I have to have a limit somewhere!

Our days at home just fly by! I remember with Austin, I had so much time during the day that I didn't know what to do with him next. Now I have the opposite with Ava. It doesn't help that I am probably holding her and refusing to put her down! I don't know how stay-at-home mom's get it all done and keep their sanity, although I am sure they turn around and say the same about me when I work full time. Keeping up with the house, dinner, running errands, dropping off and picking up Austin, and the day is over!

Her eyes seem to get bluer by the day, but her hair is certainly not sticking around. There is some starting to come back in but I am not really sure what color it is just yet. For now, she is our balding beauty! Praying she gets better at drinking from a bottle in time for school next week! Glad her and her brother are in seperate rooms since he still likes to be rough with her!

1 comment:

  1. She is so SO precious and the pictures are amazing! I don't think I'd be able to put her down either. I'd snuggle her all day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS