Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Build: Roof Almost Complete

I was sent back to work full time this week since I am 35 weeks along now. This has prevented me from getting to the site to take photos. It was kinda exciting when I went to visit today knowing that it would be a big difference for me, and it sure was. I love seeing the shingles being put on!

Love that little birdhouse at the top right where the roof guy is standing......gives the front of the house so much character!
And look who I found at the top of the stairs! Jason was busy working on the walls going up on the 2nd floor.
Sounds like they'll be working on the entry to the front door early this week, so I can't wait to see how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS