Monday, June 13, 2016

Summer is Finally Here!!

Boy, that was the longest spring of my life. Maybe it's because Jason was gone the last 6 weeks when these photos were taken but geez, the nice weather was long awaited!
It was time to break out the slip n slide as the lake was finally treated so it was a good excuse to get it out since we couldn't swim.
I had so much fun capturing everyone's expressions
Charlie holds a special place in my heart. Just love him so much. Maybe it's cause he took a long time to warm up to me and now when he holds my hand or sits on my lap, I just smile ear to ear.
They all took turns figuring out how to go down the slide different than the last time








Nice Austin!




I just couldn't stop clicking the shutter. These kids crack me up!








I said, ok guys, a quick picture all together, put your arms around each other. Apparently Charlie thought I said put your arms up in the air.




in a matter of five seconds they jetted off in every direction. looking forward to a summer of fun with these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS