Thursday, November 5, 2015

Elsa and Royal Knight/Spartan/Dragon

There was no surprise when Ava said she wanted to be Elsa for Halloween. There have been times in our household where if you don't address Ava, as Queen Elsa, then you get absolutely zero response from her.
Austin on the other hand, just randomly saw a Spartan costume at Costco and decided he wanted to be that. It was very clear that he wanted to be that from the shield and sword that the costume came with. But when asked what he wanted to dress up as in early October, he chose the Royal Knight's costume I purchased to take pictures of him for his Royal Knight Birthday Party mid November.
But then when it was time to go to school and wear his costume for the Halloween parade at school he chose his Dragon cape from last year. I think when I told him that he couldn't bring any type of weapon to school, he decided to boycott.
These photos were taken very early October. I had my cousin Kate who is the master pumpkin carver come over to carve pumpkins the very first weekend. It makes more than complete sense to me.
 A) Kate is always busy in October since she is a complete rockstar at carving pumpkins
B) Halloween has the worse weather known to mankind every.single.year. Always rainy and cold
C) I want pictures to have back right away so Halloween scrapbooks can be made that we started making when Austin had his very first Halloween.
D) These kids change their minds so much and if I am going to buy a costume or two, I want pictures of them in it before they just decide to scrap it or boycott or whatever.
E) isn't this enough reasons to make your child dress up in early October!?

Genuine smile from my buddy!
Dance party everyone. Always my favorite when asking the kids to get in some pictures for me

Watch out Elsa!
Well, I will just freeze you then!

Or we could just move Halloween to the first weekend in October! How about that!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS