Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am Thankful

Hard to believe this year that this was Austin's 2nd Thanksgiving. He was just two weeks old when we passed him around to all the family members last year. I couldn't wait until this year when he would be able to enjoy all the different foods and flavors that this wonderful meal has to offer. Except.....he wanted nothing to do with it. He spit out mashed potatos and turkey, and of course gobbled up the corn bread! He wasn't in the mood for eating, he just wanted to get down on the floor and crawl around. I was just happy to sit down for a hot meal and eat slow knowing that Austin was in good hands.

After a long day of lots of good quality family time, Austin suprised us all by lying down in the recliner and just letting himself be rocked away.

I wonder if he wants one of these big comfy rockers for christmas......
It's always nice to get Austin and Jaqueline together to see what they think of each other. The smirk on Austin's face made me believe he was up to something......
And of course he was....this little guy is in to biting right now and I am just thankful it was her shoe and not her!
What am I going to do with him!? I have no clue, but I do know that he makes me laugh every day and for that, I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS